Apply now for our upcoming courses
Register today Tuition special ends March 31, 2021
The American Red Cross Nurse Aide course is approved by the Georgia Medical Care Foundation and participants are eligible to sit for the National Nurse Aide Assessment Program (NNAAP) examination. The American Red Cross Nurse Aide curriculum emphasizes holistic and patient-focused care consistent with the guidelines established by Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (OBRA).
The 4-week day course consists of 2-weeks online, 1 week skill lab and 24 hours of hands on training in a long-term care facility. The skill labs are held Monday-Thursday 8:00 am until 4:30 pm and clinical is held Monday -Thursday 7:00 am until 3:30 pm.
The 6-week evening course consists of 2-weeks online, 3 weeks skill lab and 24 hours of hands on training in a long-term care facility. The skill lab sessions are held Monday -Thursday 5:00 p until 9:30 pm and clinical is held Monday-Thursday 7:00 am until 3:30 pm.
The 8-week weekend course consists of 2 weeks online, 5-weeks skill lab and 24 hours of hands on training in a long-term care facility. The skill lab sessions are held on Saturday and Sunday 8:00 am until 4:30 pm and clinical is held Monday-Thursday 7:00 am until 3:30 pm.
- Complete application online
- Tuition is due 3 days prior to class start. A payment plan is offered.
- Must be at least 17 years old.
- No High School diploma is not required but highly recommended.
- Submit criminal history report
- Proof of negative TB skin test or Chest x-ray
- Proof of negative Covid-19 screen
- Copy of photo ID and Social Security Card
The Nurse Aide Program cost is $1520 and includes:
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers certification
- Skills Kit
- GA Nurse Aide Candidate Handbook
- 1:1 Mock Written and Skills Certification Examination with a RN
Nurse Aide Training